The recipe is almost the title of the post
I can’t stop drinking this smoothie. I hope you have a blender.
- 2/3 cup salty nut butter (I love peanut butter. Mine was peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup hazlenut spread (or maybe a bar of dark chocolate?)
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt (you’ll need to add more or less water based on the thickness of your yogurt)
- 1 banana
- Enough water to make it drinkable
My only regret is that I drank it so fast.
- Put the nut butter, hazelnut spread, yogurt, and banana in the blender with a splash of water.
- Add water little by little until you have achieved your desired thickness
This recipe is worth ordering a blender for if you don’t have one already.